January 30, 2012

Man Candy Monday - Again!

So my lovely readers...
This week's going to be interesting...busy and still not that busy at all.
I have everything scheduled in my calendar so I know what I'm going to do when and how and where...I have papers due, tests to study for, a stupid speech (once a week, always!), and a life to live, too. Wish me luck!

But today, like most of Mondays...I just thought I'm going to enjoy some hot Man Candy again. 
And a lovely blogger reminded me of a quite hot guy I almost forgot. Thanks! So here I am...joining Leeann's fun weekly event again!

Have fun! And don't drool!








Matt Bomer!

Hop on over to Leeann's and join the fun!

Happy Monday!!!

xoxo



10 comments :

Christianna said...

Ummmmn "WOW" is right!

Val said...

I don't think I have ever seen this handsome face before. Thanks for sharing.

Brianna said...

So attractive!! I hear he's going to be on Glee, playing Blaine's brother... I'm excited for that! (:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

That first picture is amazing!

Nicole Marie said...

i want him!!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Wait, who is he? Those eyes! That face! He's HOT!

Marz said...

Matt Bomer is the love of my life!!!! :) I blog about him quite often because he is SO delicious!!!! :) Tuesdays are seriously my favourite night of the week because of "White Collar" - love, love, love!!!! :) PERFECT choice :) He is just so gorgeous! :) Thanks for making me happy with his beautiful face while I'm at work haha :)

C said...

I've never seen anything he's in, but I like his look. A lot!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

WOW exactly! What a cutie!

Sierra said...

He's might hunky if I do say so myself! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...