June 10, 2013

Greetings


While I am away for a few days I decided not to have bloggers guest post but instead have a few posts ready for you, scheduled of course, so you won't be too bored and won't be wondering where the heck I am at the moment. My time online will be limited *as in, only on my iPhone, and only on wifi, so no real blogging time* but this doesn't mean I can't enhance your life with some crazy little things...right? 

I am currently in Istanbul. Yes, that city that has been in the news for a while. And yes, it's all okay. There's a lot I have to say on this subject but I won't just right now. One day I will. 
In the mean time, I thought you'd enjoy a fun blog post my lovely friend Ashley wrote for me last year when I went to Turkey. Just looking back I can't believe it's been a year now. WOW.

Go check it out...and yes, I will eat a ton and lose a lot of weight too (more than I should). Turkish food is not only delicious it is actually very healthy and helps us girls keep our figure (or lose it in my case!)...unless I choose the unhealthy dishes that make my stomach go nuts. ;)

Have a fabulous day, and follow my adventures via Twitter or Instagram!!!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

Have fun!! can't wait to see pictures!!

Unknown said...

Take lots of pictures of Istanbul. What an amazing time to be there right now.

Ashley said...

hahaha. Thanks for the shout out ;)

Yeah, Turkey is going through a bit of a change, but in a good way. I do hate when people think it's "dangerous." Drives me crazy.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How pretty! That building is crazy (in a cool way).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...