July 18, 2016

Weekly Hopes {51}


It's almost impossible to look at how many times I have done this weekly series. A year ago I was a mess, at a total loss, confused, angry, sad, shocked, and just speechless. Yet, I forced myself to look ahead, to move forward, and to find happiness and distraction. Every day is a gift. Every new day is a way for me to embrace life, to make myself, my man, my friends, my family, and most importantly mom, my guardian angel, proud. It's a process but it's progressing and I'm getting there. One step at a time. Weekly Hopes has helped me accomplish all that. 

I have had the pleasure following along my friends {my CA family} while they were in Hawaii celebrating a much deserved wedding this weekend. I know how awesome it is to get together with family; family who is spread all over the world, so I was cheering for them all to have fun and cherish each experience. Also, if you're following me on Facebook you know what has been going on in the past few days. So much political chaos, so much shocked anger, so many questions that leave us all baffled. I have no words on all the attacks on innocent human lives. I have no words on what happened in Turkey either. I'm stunned. For the first time in years I think I lost my voice, my opinions. Crazy. I definitely need to start and end this week on a happy and accomplished note.

1 - Chiropractor visit {oh so needed}
2 - Calling a few places to get a few things straightened out
3 - More physical therapy
4 - Sending out cards {happy mail is awesome!!}
5 - Wash the fur ladies
6 - Paint my nails
7 - Get my dress hemmed
8 - Possible Happy Hour Date?
9 - Pool time? Because when it is 108 it is no fun to be by the pool.
10 - Create a play list to make myself happy

Whatever it is you have to do this week, make it a great week. We all have work to do, errands to run and what not. I sent an email out yesterday I was dreading. I had to tell someone off, in a nice, calm manner. I also had to get out of my comfort zone and apply for a position I may not be qualified for, but hey, it has never hurt anyone to try. This week won't be different. I have to do some things I don't want to. Yet, I know that in the end, once done, I will feel accomplished and probably happier. Hey, I didn't want to stand in front of my classroom and talk for one full hour about one subject I researched on...but I did it. So, week of July 18...I will master you, too!! 

xox

1 comment :

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love the idea of this post. I need to do this for myself!

I hope your week is off to a great start :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...