May 25, 2011

Time

Time definitely flies...
...not only did my friend's twins turn 5 yesterday (hello? Didn't I just change their diapers?), but my other friend's baby decided to start its journey ten days early (didn't she just get married a month ago?!). Needless to say May 24 is a date I won't forget for sure, ever. And yes, for Gemini power!! ;)

I am beyond thrilled that I can see my friend and her baby girl today. Cannot wait.
So, this week has been good. Really good. Even the weather has been fantastic.
What more is there to want?!


Yes, just when I wanted to say this week is not going to be a good one it turned its back and said "wait a minute! Don't give up, because it's going to be awesome!!". Ha, so true. New life is a miracle. 


Happy Wednesday everyone!



Photobucket


5 comments :

Ann said...

Love the quote ♥
And go girl,
have yourself a great time,
prove it and live it up...that miracles do happen everyday.

Unknown said...

That's so awesome that your friend had her baby before you left for Turkey. You should post pictures!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great that the baby was born!! Time sure does fly!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Glad you're having a great week! And glad I finally updated my blogroll ;)

Sierra said...

I hope you had fun seeing your friend and baby girl! xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...