August 24, 2011

OMG

Hello my readers...yes it is me!! Remember me?!
Good.

It's been one whole week that a post was written or posted on this little blog of mine and oh wow I am in shock! However, I have good reasons. No, I am not pregnant and dealing with morning sickness, or just had a baby but I decided to go back to school and school and its craziness just started and I am flipping out. YES, you read right. I am back in school and it's the first week of orientation, adding classes, petitioning for classes, finding classrooms, and then going back home doing all kinds of homework or assignments for the next sessions. It's overwhelming now. I will get used to it again but right now I am just very busy, very frustrated and very overwhelmed. I know by the end of this month or even beginning of next month I will slowly get some sort of a routine in that will allow me to stop by more often and to update you on my latest whereabouts.

My latest adventure, besides school and all kinds of brain related stress was Disneyland! Yes, in the middle of the first week of class I decided to go to Disneyland. It was long overdue, so I really enjoyed a day out with a dear friend of mine, enjoying fun rides, and super hot sun! I even got a slight sunburn on my chest which is not what I wanted but I ended up with one. Sunscreen or not, it still happened. Either way that was my latest excitement of the past couple of days. More on that later on, promised!!!

In the meantime...wish me luck with school and readings....I will be back in full force soon. But I'm glad I quickly found time to say hello and share with you what is going on in my life!!!



Until next time my lovely readers!!
Wish me luck!!

♥  Selma







8 comments :

Unknown said...

good luck! I hope you do amazing!

Malin said...

Hope you're having the most wonderful time back at school!!! I'm starting again on the 26th of September, and I'm super-duper excited!! Especially since it now looks like I have a place to stay too!

Claire said...

aw i'm sure it will settle down and you will be fine :) we'll all be here when you get a breather! x

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm sure you're doing to do fabulous in school!

Christianna said...

Selma!

That's so exciting! Gah, school is crazy, but awesome. Well I never thought school was awesome, but I'm glad other people do :)

I'll be at Disneyland on Friday! Are you still thinking about taking a break and going to 100 Monkeys on Sat? Let me know!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

You'll be great! The stress will slow down once you get back into the swing of things :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

You'll do great lady!

Sierra said...

I'm so proud of you for all of your hard work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...