August 27, 2011

Weekend preview and Thanks!

Happy weekend everyone.
I cannot believe one week has already gone by. I've been super busy with school, buying books, organizing the room, keeping my bank statement stable, and still living live and enjoying life. Sometimes you have to step back and relax, breathe, or just sit down and not do a thing. That's what I am going to do this weekend. 



Relax, and enjoy life!

I have read half of a book I will not name here because really it was for school and it's not something I want others to read unless they have to or enjoy reading crazy interesting and disturbing ideas. I also have found a way to organize my computer and online school sites so I can actually work on what our prof wants us to do. I am old fashioned. I need paper, and a highlighter. Assingments and stuff online is weird to me and will never get accepted. :) Needless to say I have to print out a lot and mark stuff all funky in all kinds of colors! ;) I also have spent way too much this past week and my credit and debit cards are all hidden because really I don't want to spend money. Most of it anyways was for school and really nothing personal. I wish I had spent my big bucks on something I can be happy about. Granted, I bought Tory Burch sunglasses, and I more than just love them but that was actually last week. Time flew by like crazy. Just wow!!!
So of course, I want to distract myself and watch TV (Big Brother!, True Blood, KTLA morning shows (I'm addicted - nothing changed I still do this!), Pretty Little Liars, Against the Wall, etc), go shopping, go swimming, help friends with whatever's necessary, and well just enjoy life being simply being me walking in flip flops in the sun (with sunscreen of course!!!!). All I want is relaxation and ha, good grades!!! 

I NEED A BREAK.





Ha!

But before I sign off for the weekend I would love to thank the following ladies for helping me out while I was busy before the even more busy parts in my life started...if you haven't checked out their awesome guest blogs for me and their blogs in general you are missing out big time!

Thank you

Sam, Meghan, Krysten, Sierra, and Amy!!!!!

Happy weekend everyone!!

♥ Selma

10 comments :

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

You are very welcome lady!

Ashley said...

Sounds like so far so good in cali, eh? It's been pretty warm here this past week...hope you kicked it at the beach this weekend. My favorite place to do nothing!!

Meghan said...

I hope your weekend was wonderfully relaxing! I love the new header, btw! It looks great!

Val said...

This is such a great post!

Sierra said...

Hi honey, glad you have been having a relaxing weekend! You definitely need to be able to kick back and relax. Miss you already!

Marina said...

I need a break too. I like that quote.. But, what to do to break monotony? :)

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

I hear ya! I feel like life just kickstarted back into full force. I'm having trouble keeping up and am so tired at the end of the day...more than I was in the summer. Hope your week goes well!!

k said...

I have so not been around the blog world, I need an update, what are you going to school for??? I'm totally old fashioned with my highlighter too, don't worry :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Wow you are super busy! But in a good way, it seems. :) I hope you get your much-needed break soon.

I wish I owned that tub. Sigh.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Even though you're really busy, I'm glad to hear you're loving it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...