September 13, 2011

Oh boy!


I have one more day to turn in my paper!!! 

I am not behind but I just don't seem to understand the teacher and her ways of teaching and what she truly wants us to do. Luckily, I am not alone and my friend takes the same class and for some reason she's in the same dilemma. Either way, I wish I could be this little girl for the rest of this week...feeling overwhelmed with what to do with all those flowers and not to have worry about money, grades, the future, and what not. 

Only good and amazing thing of today? 

It is hot again...maybe not as hot but hot enough for me to sit at the pool and read a little if I feel I need a time-out from a weird English paper!!!


Hope you have better plans for today!
Even if you work today, I'd take that over my studying. 

Happy Tuesday.

♥  Selma

9 comments :

Unknown said...

good luck finishing your paper!

Meghan said...

Best of luck! You can do it!

Erika Peterson said...

Good luck! (That's the cutest little flower girl!)

Christianna said...

Awwww, that picture is too cute!

I hate when teachers don't teach in a way I understand. Or they don't make things clear. It sucks when that happens! I hope you get everything all figured out. It'll get easier!

A Life Un-Styled said...

Hey Selma! I just found your blog through our mutual twitter friends. All the best for the paper! Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

Vanisha @ Vanisha's Life In...Australia
http://vanishashaves.blogspot.com

k said...

hope you got it done :p

Bad Joan said...

Good luck with your paper! That picture is so cute!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck with the paper and enjoy your pool time!

Sierra said...

What a little sweet angel - wish I could be a kid again too. Hope the pool is nice and good job with the paper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...