September 30, 2011

T.G.I.F.




Near my school there's this small pumpkin patch and I wonder when it opens. I'm kinda freaking out because I have been longing for fall, and pumpkin patches, and whatnot...and hello, having a pumpkin patch near my school is amazing. Then again, it looks closed and may open this weekend?! Grrrr.... I absolutely cannot wait.
I also go gaga over anything and everything fall/pumpkin/Halloween related. No shopping mall or store is safe anymore. My wallet is screaming and crying daily and my camera is loaded with pics. It's my little crazy fall obsession. That's allowed, right?! Besides the awesome smelling PSL I have to go get today. It's gorgeous outside with temps in the mid 70s and I am loving it. Granted, it's not particularly fall weather but to me it is. I always wanted September/early October to be sunny and relatively warm. Not foggy, rainy, and all. So I get what I was hoping for. Finally.

How has everyone's week been so far?
As for my own...I got one exam back and I could not believe my own eyes...I received a big fat A. Yay!! Moreover, my professor told me (and these were his exact words, and if you read my tweets this week you've read that already) 

"I see the intelligence in your eyes"

Hello?! Really?! Are you for real? Then again, thank you professor, you totally made my day and week! 

Oh one more thing before I head back out into the real world...I hope to take some pretty pictures soon so I can share some fun time with y'all. How about that?! Fall in an inspiring time and one that needs to be lived well, with a pink camera in tow of course!

Have a fantastic day.


13 comments :

Unknown said...

yay! congrats on your A :)

have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Great job of the A!!

I never understood why people love Fall and the decorations, but after seeing that photo, I am definitely inspired. Too bad my house doesn't actually look like that :(

Christianna said...

Awesome that you got an A! That's so exciting!

And I'm a huge fan of Halloween too!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay for your A! You smart girl!

And I wish I lived by a pumpkin patch! Actually, I probably do, there's lots of country around here.

Ashley said...

That's so cute that your professor said that :) What a great compliment!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that your loving the fall that much! Our temps are getting down in the 50's! Congrats on the A!

Ann said...

What a lovely Fall image...

Congrats on the 'A',

and your Prof has a cool way with words.

Annemarie said...

Congrats on your A!

Excited to be going to the pumpkin patch soon too! Just wish the weather would cool off here in LA so it felt more like fall! Happy weekend to you :) xx

Mary and Dyer said...

That doorstep is gorgeous!! I love decorating for Fall & everything about it... especially pumpkin patches!! xox

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)

Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Lidiya said...

Congrats on your grade!! I adore that last TGIF photo <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

k said...

sounds like school is going well :)

Sierra said...

Nice job again girl and yay - love that TGIF photo!!

I am longing for fall time too. The good news is that when I'm back from Cali there will be fall colors in UT!

جار سهيل Jar s hail said...

You surely have a fantastic blog,
and I think, Bad days mostly, drag Good days after..
thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...