December 31, 2012

Bye 2012

You have been good to me. You could have been better but you showed me that life is worth living, worth experiencing new, bad as well as sad things, and that is it worth exploring, meeting new people, smiling, laughing, dancing, and most of all spending time with friends and family.


I am looking forward to exploring and discovering more, to meeting new people, new opportunities, and finding my own path in life that allows me to stay true to myself. I am looking forward to shaping and engaging myself more and not to making myself change for others.
2013 I know you are going to be fabulous, enriching our lives every single second, filling us with wonders, and disappointments but also with hope. You are going to rock our world, our hearts and our souls.

Here's to you 2013...may you be a worthy follower of 2012.
I know you are!

Have a fabulous last day of this year!!

xoxo

8 comments :

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's the last day of 2012!

Christianna said...

Happy New Years!!!

Elle Sees said...

the happiest of years ahead for you! thank you for every time you've stopped by my blog. xo

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I hope you have a wonderful 2013 Selma!

Amy Powell said...

happy new year to you! I hope you have a fabulous 2013!

Pretty Zesty said...

Best of luck in the New Year!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope you have an amazing 2013!

Sierra said...

Sounds like some great goals for 2013...thinking of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...