December 27, 2012

Friday's Fancies - New Year's Eve Outfit

Happy Friday everyone.

The end of this year is near. I am still in shock. Wasn't it just July 4th? Or heck, my birthday or even just Easter? WOW.  The older we get the faster time flies is what my grandma used to say. Grandma, if you are reading this somewhere up there with a fancy iPad or something or I'm sure you are given superpowers, then wow, you were so right. Seriously.

And if you wonder what Christmas looked and looks like in my little hometown, check Lacey's Christmas around the World post out. I was having fun walking through my city with a major jet lag the other day and taking photos. I did well I think. ;)

For today I decided to join Long Distance Loving again with her weekly Friday's Fancies linkup. This week it's all about what we would wear on NYE. Hmmmm, if we only celebrated here. We do, we do. But not fancy. I know I'll be wearing jeans, a shirt and warm boots. Boring. ;) So, I had fun creating a simple but elegant ensemble that made me smile and hope for a fun and classy NYE of 2013...yes, I can think ahead. ;)

And...it's all pretty affordable.
What do you think?

Happy New Year!






Have a great Friday, a fantastic weekend, and well, an awesome NYE on Monday if I don't get to talk to you before that.

xoxo

12 comments :

Mills said...

You can't go wrong with a little black dress. I love this look!

Have a fun NYE!

Blue Dog Belle said...

This is perfect! Hope you have a great NYE!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ooo I got a cute dress for Christmas, maybe it will be my new years outfit!

Redheaded Daybook said...

oh that dress and those shoes are divine!
i love it!

Happy Friday!

Redheaded Daybook

Anonymous said...

Love that color and the sparkly touches!! Happy 2013! xo

Anonymous said...

Time definitely flies by!! Amazing that it's already (almost) 2013. Nice green dress!

Sarah said...

I love that outfit - esp. the shoes! Hope your holidays are going well and that you have a great NYE - esp. in that outfit!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love the look! Such a great dress.

Off to read your Christmas guest post :)

Jenn @ Party of One said...

I LOVE this outfit! You did a a great job with it....that dress is beautiful- absolutely LOVE the color! The shoes add the perfect touch for NYE.

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

Beautiful dress...love the shoes :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love that green! Have a great New Year!

Sierra said...

Cuuuuute outfit! I really must go out one of these years on New Year's! We should do it some year! xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...