December 20, 2012

Update


Hey everyone!

I have been M.I.A in a very literal way.
My reader is burning because there are just too many unread posts waiting for me.
Bear with me. ;)

Also, while I'm at it...I'll be traveling again soon. 
I'll keep ya posted on my whereabouts, promise. I have now much more time to write and use the internet for something other than just research and all. Besides, I also need to update you on my December fun but that I will definitely do when I really have more time after my travel excitement. I cannot believe that this year is almost over...so much has happened...good stuff as well as bad and sad stuff. Life continues and we have to see and find positivity in everything we do...or at least try to find it.

Wishing you a wonderful early weekend.
I'll be seeing snow very soon. Too soon. I'm not ready yet.

Talk to you later, oh, no, write to you later.

xoxo

7 comments :

Christianna said...

Have fun!

Meghan said...

Enjoy your travels! We will be here waiting!

Claire said...

hope you are having a fun time! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Safe travels!!!

Happie Reading said...

You are adorable....Love this and your blog!

xo, Kelsey Belle

www.happiereading.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm excited your traveling. I miss it so much already. I'm excited to see where you explore to.

Sierra said...

Brrrr snow! Glad I'm away from it for about a week. Stay warm in Switzerland girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...