May 17, 2013

Customized eShakti dresses make me happy

It may be a while since you saw a eShakti review. This is the exact reason I chose to wait a little until I shared my review with you. I chose to wait because at some point I got overwhelmed, and since summer is approaching it is time to think of a few new items in our closets. I sure will take advantage of that soon.

What I absolutely love about eShakti is that you can customize every single item. You don't have to but that's the beauty of this company. You can input all of your measurements - including chest, bust, under bust, waist, hip, upper arms, arm length and even hem length. The The dress will be made for you, and you only. The only problem you will encounter is picking an item because it took me forever to pick mine. Their selection is fantastic and it was very difficult to choose only one.

To top it all off eShakti has great customer service, too.



I chose a fun dress. I love it because it's blue and pink. You can adjust the neck/collar part too, just in case you get cold around your neck and don't wear a scarf. I like it a lot. Plus, my dress has pockets. I love pockets, especially on a dress. And yes, since you can customize the dress you can also tell them not to make pockets. After all it is about you and your dress and sizes. This exact dress isn't available anymore, but here is the same one just with one color. I am so going to order from them. I'm loving the quality, and the way you can literally get the dress that fits you. 





Love my dress, and cannot wait to order more.
If you are looking for a new place to shop, where you can find different but phenomenal clothing items that will fit you once you hold them in your hand, then eShakti is the place you need to go to! After all, they design, and we customize.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

Amy Powell said...

you look great! love that dress :)

Unknown said...

Gah! I'm so jealous of everyone who got a dress from them. I really like yours.

Marjan said...

Love the color combo!The style is so you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...