October 21, 2013

Still Alive - But the Break is Needed


So my lovelies,
 
If you are wondering where I have been then you are wondering right. I have been absent. Last night I realized that I was absent for a whole week. I could not think of anything else than homework, sleep, and enjoying life and its endless obstacles. I'm doing fine, just having a lot on my mind right now.
 
Also, this semester is halfway over. I'm super excited. I'm also more stressed. I have an additional class going and it's insane. Though, that the life I chose. My one professor hates me (well, maybe not, but she intimidates me so I can't fully function or write to fulfill her standards)...so the next 8 to 9 weeks will be dreadful. I can do it though. We all know that.
 
I am still alive is what I wanted to tell you all.
I'm still around and I'm trying to catch up soon.
Miss you all. Miss writing too.
However, as of right now I don't really know if I can keep up with everything that is going on including this crazy little blog of mine. It will be very difficult until December...however, I know I can manage it all. Fingers crossed.

I think...If not, I know where I can reach out for help or guest bloggers or a drink. ;)
 
 
 
Hope you are having a fabulous Monday.
Mine became terrific once I realized I did not blow my midterm and got a full A score on the exam I dreaded so much. I have amazed myself. :)
 
xoxo
 
P.s. I'm linking up with Leeann and her weekly Monday Morning Gossip. My gossip today is a quick hello and a quick "I"m still alive" post.
 

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're still alive! I hope the semester goes by quickly for you.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're still alive! I hope the semester goes by quickly for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...