December 4, 2014

Home for the Holidays

With the holidays approaching faster than ever {or is it just me?} it is always fun to see neighborhoods decorating, commercials switching over to more festive ideas, and stores playing holiday music. I'd prefer it to be a mix of Christmas music and some regular radio music. As much as I love Christmas music I don't want to hear constant holiday cheer...it is just too much. However, a nice mix would be perfect. 

I digress...one of the best parts this season? The Samsung commercial with Kirsten Bell and Dax Shepard. I may be an Apple girl most of the time {just not the computers} but this commercial is the cutest and most festive one. Love it. So in honor of December and this holiday season...I'm sharing this video with you. I'm sure you have seen it before, and if not, you are welcome. 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...