June 1, 2015

June Food Challenge


Happy June!! This is my birthday month; I am so excited!

Despite it being my birthday month and the beginning of summer I am still challenging myself {for the last time} with one month of eliminating one food item from my diet. This will be a little difficult since my birthday is around the corner and all those festivities just wait for me to fail. Yet, I can do this. I have been so good for the past five months. I gave up sweets, alcohol, dairy, sodas, and snack food. Some challenges were indeed challenging. Some were easy to tackle. This month is the last month of getting back into shape and feeling healthier. It's been a fun ride, and I can honestly say it has been rewarding.

This month I am giving up sugar!

Of all the things I am giving up sugar during my birthday month. What was I thinking? I must have blanked for a second when I committed to this because I so want to eat a cupcake on my birthday {or two!}. Oh, did I mention my birthday is tomorrow? Well, yes, it is. So, maybe I can overlook the fact that June is a sugar free month and ignore tomorrow and eat my cupcakes!!!? Yes? No. I don't know. I really didn't think this through. 

Wish me luck!!

image via here 

2 comments :

The Flynnigans said...

Let me be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART! I think with the difference in time it's now June 2nd your way.... :)

Every time I see a post of yours, I get happy. Seeing you online and writing makes me happy. Countdown to July and when you can see the Mister again. It's going to be such a bittersweet reunion between you two.

:)
Love and best wishes darlin xoxox

Tobia | craftaliciousme said...

HappyBirthday to you. I hope you had a great one. June birthdays are the best (I know what I am talking about). However I really don't know how you can pick a sugar free month in June. You are indeed really crazy or maybe just very dedicated. Can't decide yet.
Happy birthday, Tobia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...