June 19, 2015

Good-Bye!


Today I am saying good-bye to my beloved mom. She will be greatly missed.
The void I, and so many others, have been feeling will linger for a little while longer. I know with today a huge chapter of this tremendously harsh shock will close its doors; not completely but slowly and carefully. With today, I can finally look forward and finally move on. With today I will be surrouned by people who have known and loved my mom, and who have also loved me. With today, I will be surrounded by family and close friends who will support me, love me, and be there for me no matter what. I will not be alone. I never ever will be.

Today will be intense, but today will be wonderful as well. I will not say good-bye by myself and that is all I wanted. I will be happy. I will be grateful. I will walk through this world with an open heart and an open soul. I will not despair or regret. I will love. I will live. I will nurture. I will remember. She will live on in all our hearts and souls. With everything I will do I will cherish and remember her.

Today, we may say good-bye to my life loving mom...but we will celebrate her life and not dwell in the past. We will hold our Raki glasses high up and salute to life, love, family, and very close friends who made their way to her memorial service!

I know mom would have loved it that way.
Yes, she would have.

image via pinterest

1 comment :

The Flynnigans said...

Sending you much love and light sweetheart. Xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...