March 18, 2014

Adrian Valencia

I love art. Lately, I have been obsessed with Adrian Valencia and his illustrations. An Argentinian living in London and working for the world...pure fun and awesomeness! You might not be familiar with his name, but you will be familiar with his art. You might have seen book covers or illustrations in magazines. I like his mellow style, how it all flows and makes you feel. Below are just a few of my favorites with the last one making me long for London on a warm day!!!!

If you want to see more of Adrian's work visit his website. :) I hope you love it as much as I do.

{via}

 {via}

 {via}

{via}

2 comments :

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Such fun illustrations! I especially love the London one.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...