March 4, 2014

Will You Build A Snowman With Me?


Ever since I was a little girl I have been in love with Disney Movies. Granted, some were good, some were not as good. Some movies even make you question what the real message is because when you get older you see and understand things a little differently. Plus, having a minor in Film Studies and the historical and humanistic approach to them makes me cry at times...but let's not go there.

I finally gave in, went to the movie theater, and watched my first Disney film in years. The last one I saw was Tangled and I didn't fully want to see it. I loved it, but Frozen? That was one of the cutest and funniest ones ever. I watched other Disney films on DVD but seeing it all on the big screen? So much better (and sadly more expensive). Guys, I fell in love. With Olaf. :) If you are familiar with this film you may know why. Also, quite ridiculously...the younger sister, Anna, is my twin - and well, her other half (not gonna spoil it for you if you haven't seen it) is basically my favorite person. We laughed so hard because of this - we couldn't believe it. Not that I am a princess but yes, Anna is me, or I am Anna. 

After the film we had to get frozen yogurt so we went to my favorite spot - Yogurtland.
This place is my favorite of all places. I never liked Pinkberry; probably because you have to tell them what you want and can't mix it yourself. Also, Golden Spoon isn't my favorite either; too creamy. There are other places that sell frozen yogurt in our area or everywhere but I could not find a place that made me enjoy a halfway healthy and delicious "snack" time that much.

So, after Frozen we had frozen yogurt. Best idea ever!


Have you seen Frozen? Or any other Disney Movie you think is worth seeing?
Let me know. I am in the mood to watch some more this month!

xoxo

3 comments :

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Frozen is on my list to see! I've heard nothing but good things!

Meghan said...

I've only seen the first half of it, but I loved it! The soundtrack is incredible!

C said...

I was going to take my kids to see it last week, but realized it's coming out on DVD next week so I saved the money and pre-ordered that instead. I haven't seen it, but I just know I'll love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...