March 29, 2014

Spring Wish List 2014

Spring Wish List



Spring started over a week ago. I was too busy packing for my trip to northern Nevada and California so I couldn't share my spring wish list with you. Today, however, I am ready. Spring in Southern California could be mistaken for summer. We have had temperatures that would make most people jealous. Up north it was a bit chillier which made me miss the warmer, more steady temperatures. So I put together this little wish list with items I am longing for. 
I am a girl who loves her scarves, so naturally I had to put two in. Also, my love for loose and comfy tops, black, and one-colored items has not changed. I have started flipping my wardrobe - after all I am no longer 20. I am far beyond that. I got carded the other day which made me blush and feel special but to be honest it also felt awkward. The girl who carded me was much younger and gave me one stinky look. I don't know if I should be offended; she either hated the fact that I didn't look my age (or close to it) or she just didn't like knowing she looked older. I thought she was older. I blamed her make-up. So, after this awkward incident I felt like changing my wardrobe even further. I love my college shirts, my old worn in Tshirts and jeans but it is time to change. I don't want to look my age because after all you are always as old as you feel and I feel 26, but I want to look more mature, more girlie, more me. So wish me luck.

If you have any suggestions on how I could change, or what I should change first feel free to let me know. I have this gigantic pile of clothes I am giving away soon, too - cleaning out my closet so to speak. I cannot tell you what a wonderful feeling this is. The clothes I have put away already are not even missed. I bet that if I looked at all the clothes I would be surprised to see an item or two I didn't remember I had. Spring cleaning is literally happening around here.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo

1 comment :

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I seriously love that green bag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...