April 20, 2011

Apparently I'm Stylish

It's been a while that I shared some award love, and quite frankly I've been slacking a bit when it comes to awards and such. Though, I think it's time again...just to get it off my chest. Not that it bugs me but still...it's like a task or a chore you know you should do and you constantly put it off and then time is over or something and you're mad at yourself for not having done it earlier or just in the first place. ;) And since I am not in the best blogger mood I think an award post will be just it for today! :) Anyways, here it goes:

My thank you's go out to two lovely ladies at Living in the Life of E! and at Norwegian Phoenix for this one!

*Thank the person who gave it to you and link back {done!}
*List 7 facts!
 *Pass it on to 5 others!

And thank you again Norwegian Phoenix for the following award:

*Thank the person who gave it to you and link back {done!}
*List 7 facts!
*Pass it on.

Glad I don't have to do it twice! ;)

1) I am right handed - and right armed (ha!). Even my purse has to go onto my right, never on the left.
2) 1930s, 1940s, 1950s and 1960s are my favorite decades - I also believe I must have lived somewhere in the 40s or 50s or somewhere there. Ha! Don't ask why I believe that, it's what it is.
3) I am only 5'2'' which can be cute, but sometimes it's a hassle. Though it automatically makes me look younger - so that is a fun advantage.
4) As much as so many of you are looking forward to graduating, I am trying to go back to school again. Here, I said it. I may change my mind once I sit in class and get bored studying, reading, listening, and taking notes and all - but please don't call me a nerd, though. Thank you. ;)
5) I'm obsessed with foot lotion.
6) Lip balm and lip gloss are my friends. I can't stand lipstick.
7) I am always on time, actually always a bit early (sometimes too much). I get nervous and super annoyed when I am going to be late (even by two minutes!)...especially when others are driving or are with me and are the main reason for my being delayed. Cannot stand it! *this applies to appointments that are important, e.g. doctor's, dentist's, movie's (yes it is important to watch the previews), restaurant reservations, etc*

See, nothing special, I am a random girl. :) Haha!

I should pass this on, and although I don't want to do this I just want to mention a few blogs I think are worth mentioning because I just think so, and because I just feel like it. ;) That's why. ;) Oh yeah, and their posts may or may not make me laugh out load, smile and inspire me when it comes to food, songs, colors and fun things to do - and that not just today but pretty much ever since I discovered their blogs. ;) Go check 'em out if you haven't already.


my very own cup yesterday morning before an appointment, I played with my camera a little - again

Hope you are enjoying the day.
I cannot believe how gorgeous it is outside...I just ignore my allergies and enjoy the beauty of spring. Yay!

Have a fantastic day, with or without coffee! ;)

xoxo,


♥ S ♥

15 comments :

Sara said...

Aw! A fellow short girl *hug* I am in love with the 40s and 50s as well!

Unknown said...

Aw, I feel honored to be in your list! Thanks, girl. {And I LOVE that camera shot. Very cool feature you got there}

Brittany said...

Cute post!

I just found your blog today and I would love for you to check out mine and follow back! :)

bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

*blush* you think I'm stylish? hehe. Thanks for the sweet compliment and congrats on your award. You deserve it. I love reading your blog.

Also, I think it is great that you want to go back to school. I graduated with my BA in December, but sometimes I still miss it.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I am obsessed with lip balm too! If I don't have chapstick in my purse when I go to work it wont be a good day...

Kori said...

Congrats on your awards honey!!! 5'2? You're a tiny thing! Kori xoxo

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'm also 5'2 and just wish I was two inches taller. It'd make a world of difference. I like looking young to some extent, but I feel that I 'm not always taken seriously becuase of my height :(

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog and love it! Too cute! I am 100% like you when it comes to being on time. I hate being late and get so nervous when I am. New follower and just wanted to say hi = )

p.V.e said...

Thanks for putting me on the list! I'm excited to do it! :) and that picture is awesome, love the effects you did to it!

Unknown said...

OH thank you Selma. You're always so kind in sharing your awards with me! I've been looking into going back to school also. But I have to decide what I want to go back to school for first...

k said...

It's fun to read about you :) what's happening lately??

Jenny DB said...

I wish I was always early but I'm chronically late. I even play games with myself like setting my clock ahead a few minutes but then I push it to the last minute and I still end up being late... I think I'm just WIRED that way...

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I either want to be 5'2 or 5'10 lol!

Elle Sees said...

Thanks for including me! I feel so honored.

Sierra said...

I just learned a lot more about you girl! How fun that you like foot lotion and lip gloss. Lip gloss is so much better than lipstick, agreed. I always layer the gloss over the lipstick but sometimes I skip the lipstick and stick with the gloss. Wow that could be a tongue twister. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...