February 6, 2012

Man Candy Monday - almost wordless!

It's Monday, and I'm NOT ready for this week.
I have three papers due (one is done, two more to go and I don't know where to start!), a test and some awkward speech, too. Hmmm....not sure if I can handle all this. One step at a time I guess.

But to make it a fun week for me, just ask me over here!
I love to get distracted!

Though it's Monday and I need some yummy hotness today...hope I'm not the only one! ;)
Linking up with Leeann and her weekly awesomeness called Man Candy Monday...I'm presenting to you the following man. :) 





click on the image for pinterest source


Channing Tatum!
That's all I can say...I'm kind of speechless at the moment - hence also why I only chose two pictures... ;) 


Hope you are having a great Monday!!!



xoxo


9 comments :

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

holly hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing!! way to get a kick out of monday, lol!

love K

Brianna said...

!!!! love him! can't wait for the vow this weekend!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yeah he's def a looker! I missed SNL this past weekend. I was meaning on taping it. Darn!!

Thanks for linking up :)

Christianna said...

Hello Channing! He is quite the looker, isn't he?!

Rachael said...

Oh yes, I believe I covered him in detail last week haha =)

Great pics, those are SO much better than the ones I found (Well except for my shirtless one - yummy!)

Can't wait to see the Vow! So excited.

Oliviaaa said...

i LOOOVVVVVEEEE me some Channing Tatum

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I have a deep love for Channing Tatum!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the vow, I'm so excited that he's in it

Sierra said...

Yes yes yes. Loooove him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...