October 24, 2012

Wednesday!!!


This is the only thing I can post today. It pretty much sums up my week. However, and you won't really believe me I think...my week has been very short. Monday I skipped class (shhhhh!!) because well, I went to a very important meeting talk show taping. Tuesday I went to classes and almost passed out because, well, I was busy, stressed out, and focused on only one thing namely the paper I screwed up or lost or whatever on Sunday that was due Tuesday and today Wednesday I went to classes...went home and learned that my class tomorrow, Thursday, is cancelled. This means...happy weekend to me. I can relax. Not. I have a few things to work on before I can sit back and enjoy silly TV time but my weekend literally just started. :) 

I'm not only high on coffee today, but soon also candy. So Garfield and I have a lot in common this week. Or always. It always depends on how you look at it. ;)

I know I don't make much sense at the moment.
Bear with me.
I'll be somewhat normal again...soon I hope.

Have a splendid Wednesday, and a fabulous rest of the week...I'll be back soon. Miss reading blogs and comments. :)

xoxo

5 comments :

Mills said...

You have me confused on what day of the week it is..I just know it's not Saturday.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ugh today is my... well, I guess it's my negative Monday? I'm working 8 days in a row and today was day 1 of 8. How icky is that?

Pretty Zesty said...

THis is totally random but seeing garfield makes me want to watch that halloween special where they go trick or treating. lol

♥ kristen ♥
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Because Shanna Said So said...

Hang in there and get some MUCH needed rest!! Sounds like your brain is on overload and needs some R&R! xoxo

Unknown said...

I've been high on candy corn like every day this week. I shouldn't have bought that bag. :) You went to the Chelsea Lately taping? That's awesome! I need details.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...