August 1, 2016

Weekly Hopes {53}


Happy Birthday Switzerland!!!!
Yes, August 1 is Switzerland's National Holiday...just like July 4 for the US, July 14 for France or any other day for any other country on this beautiful planet. So yes, happy birthday Switzerland! 

Last weeks Weekly Hope was quite successful. I don't go back and cross out the things I accomplished, but let me tell you, I pretty much accomplished every single thing I listed. Well,  my physical therapy...that one didn't work as well as I hoped but I tried and that is all I needed to do. If you don't even try what's the point of it all?!

Hope your weekend went well and you got to spend it either with family or friends or by yourself on the couch or out and about living it up to make great memories. My weekend was okay. I spent it at home, working, cleaning, and relaxing. We had scorching temperatures so being out after 11am wasn't logical, and if I found myself out after 12pm I wasn't the happiest because nothing is fun when it is 110 degrees!! With that in mind...here's my Weekly Hopes for this week...

1 - Cooler temps
2 - Chiro adjustment
3 - Making and using my homemade mosquito repellent spray
4 - Send out happy mail
5 - Cleaning our patio and entrance
6 - Cook a new dish {breakfast for dinner? Anyone?}
7 - Clean out my iPhone, iPad and computer {delete photos, videos I have long saved somewhere else}
8 - Learn more about my beloved Essential Oils
9 - Make my own handsoap {way cheaper!}
10 - Sing and dance more

What are your Weekly Hopes this week?
May August start beautifully for you...this is a new month so make it a great month!

xox

1 comment :

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Happy belated birthday Switzerland! Woo hoo!

Here's to accomplishing all of your goals for the week :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...