November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm thankful for so many things I will not get into details and list them all.
Just saw this cute picture and thought I could share it.

Wherever you are heading to this Thursday, be safe, have fun, relax, and enjoy time with family/friends. :)

All I'm doing is not traveling - that's for sure, and luckily not going anywhere near the Black Friday Shopping Mania. ;) Somehow though I miss that day. Yes I know. Crazy. Have you read my blog title?! Yes. I've done it, I've run and I have won, and I have cried, and whatnot...okay, I never cried but still...we know how crazy that day gets. For all of you that are working that day and do not get a chance to stay home...consider yourself hugged. Big time. 

Have a fabulous rest of your Wednesday and an even greater Thursday.


♥ Selma ♥

5 comments :

k said...

black friday scares me :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ugh I have to WORK Black Friday. I'm frightened!

S and O said...

I plan on sneaking out on black Friday, not to buy anything--am sure everything will be gone by the time I get there--just for the experience.

Xoxo
Sarah
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving :D

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you had a wonderful day! I need a gps so I will most definitely be shopping!

Lindsey said...

happy thanksgiving to you too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...