November 20, 2010

Have Yourself A Very Merry...well, optimism

I couldn't agree more.
I have been lacking in that department.
I blame it on reading the newspaper...and watching news and all.
It keeps me informed, but at the same time leaves me puzzled, speechless, angry, scared, and just so very annoyed. Quite sad actually.
Where are those fun days when you turned on the TV and those news seemed to be uplifting and not so gray?
I turned my TV off today, grabbed my book and continued reading.
And to make my weekend even more spectacular...everything I packed is now waiting to be packed again, because I had a little crisis going on and took everything out again. Who knows what happened, I just had a the strong urge to start from scratch again...and that's when it hit me. Optimism is key, and optimism is needed (hence the above picture). 

And I'm going to stay positive so all those germs out there won't get to me. I had people sneezing around me, not at all covering up anything. Naturally I was pissed, and naturally I will blame these exact people if I get sick!!!! Use your hands, or sleeves or whatever else but don't just sit or stand there and sneeze out loud so I can literally see spit and whatnot flying around. Very disgusting, very gross, and so very wrong. 

Happy Saturday!!!!



♥ Selma ♥

2 comments :

k said...

good thing I can't read the papers, haha :)

Unknown said...

I really like that picture a lot. I need to remember optimism too, sometimes I just go right for negative and that never helps anything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...