November 29, 2010

Hello

I just wanted to quickly say hello and let you all know that I made it safely to my favorite place. :)
I've been doing well, and am enjoying life. It's what counts, right?
Yes it is.
I may from time to time update, but not sure when and how and all. I let life make the decisions for me this time. Karma is working with me I think.
Dogs are loving me (especially my feet!! - what is up with that, really?!), I am slowly getting rid of my jet lag and well, life is good. And weather too. I wonder what people mean by cold when it's wonderfully warm out with 60 degrees. Yes, that is warm people...I left Europe and it was super super super cold and somewhat snowy. :)

So, here I am.
More updates will follow.
Most of them via twitter anyways...so stay tuned.

Happy Monday everyone. :)
I'm having a fabulous time...are you?!

♥ Selma ♥

8 comments :

Unknown said...

Can't believe I didn't figure you had a twitter before. Made me laugh. But now, I am following you there too <3

k said...

i hope you having an incredible time!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay!! I'm glad you made it!!

Meghan said...

Glad you made it safely! Enjoy your trip!

Mara said...

yay I'm glad you're having fun and adjusting to the jet lag! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Tanja, Herbert + Kinna von Ducati said...

After a couple of years living in the sun you get so use to it - and all of a sudden 60 degrees feels really cold! Enjoy your time in CA!

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you made it safely and I'm glad it's currently going as predicted. Hopefully it continues along that path.

mrsashcake said...

have a fabulous time!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...