November 12, 2010

Friday Funny - Total Randomness

Happy Friday everyone.

Instead of the usual Fill in the Blank I decided to go for some fun stuff I came across this week...thanks to Kelly's idea (when was that? Beginning of this year?!) to share whatever made our week fun and whatever made us smile. :)
Keeping Up With Kelly & Co

So here we go:

Gotta love my preggo friend H. and her baby not wanting to come out of her...she posts the silliest stuff on facebook while killing time. Made me seriously laugh!!! Loved it! If you haven't heard of this or seen it, I highly recommend it! That was on Monday....

1. Go to Google maps. 2. Go to "Get Directions" 3. Type Japan as the start location. 4. Type China as the end location. 5. Go to #43 in the List of Directions. 6. Laugh, and repost...

*and today, Friday around 11am...no news on my friend's baby. Due date was Nov. 4, but apparently the baby likes the womb! I so wanna see my friend finally be able to hold her little one for real*

Then I came across this quote; it just made my Tuesday:
 via

But on Wednesday I saw some weird stuff on TV. People really need to find another hobby or something else that makes them special...and unfortunately, I was eating while I saw those pictures/videos...and I always thought I had a big mouth. ;)
Here's what's a found in writing and here's the video. Sorry about the quality but it's all I could find!

And click here for some more bizarre Guinness book records...I'm just shocked and in awe...can't decide.

Yes, that's about it for this week...I also had my very first yummy gingerbread latte which just made this November even more special. It's going to be even more exciting and amazing once I land in Los Angeles...and believe me, I've been organizing stuff, packing or not (I literally hate it - what the heck am I supposed to bring with me...I have no clothes, shoes, or bags...I'm lost)...but until then I try to get as much as possible out of this place, and then get ready for some awesome times back in my favorite state!

Have a fantastic Friday and weekend!!!!

My uncle's visiting tomorrow night and it'll be super interesting eating dinner at 10pm and then making sure he gets to the airport on time on Sunday morning...a visit is a visit...better than nothing! :)

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

5 comments :

k said...

have fun with your uncle!!! and this post gave me lots of smiles :)

Courtney said...

i LOVE that image!
this post was awesome :)

Cindy Gabriella said...

whoa , nice post ! love your blog :)

ag. said...

I love those Google instructions...too funny! Someone there has a sense of humour!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great time with family!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...