February 23, 2011

Friendship And Vegetable


This is just so very true.
At least when it comes to my friends.
The majority of them lives miles away and it's just purely fantastic to me that I share more with and know more about them than with the few friends I have right here. Actually it's quite sad, too. Friendships blossom, develop and sometimes wither - we all know that, and it has happened to all of us. Right?! I just think it's sad that I have to kind of force people to meet me or see me. It makes me feel less important, less worthy, and less of a person. I know I am not. I would never be able to tell my friends though. They may understand me wrong, and just blame it on my being away or something else. So I won't go there. 

With that being said life continues today...with some sunshine, laundry, a slightly better me (thank you all!), and lots of vegetables. 
I need vegetables. Kind of trying to see if I can find some fun new recipes and ideas. Fruits, too. However, vegetables come first - I feel I neglected my body a bit.

Any suggestions on what to go for these days?!
Thanks.

xoxo,

♥ S ♥

P.s. Remember, my not drinking this month?! It's worked beautifully so far, except for one glass of red wine on my friend's bachelorette party. Whoops. No judging. I thought it was a great excuse. 

5 comments :

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I totally agree with this post. Sometimes it's hard to keep in touch with people and you get to the point where you're tired of making all the effort...so sad but sometimes it happens :(

lexx said...

good friends are hard to find!

Meghan said...

I agree! Good friends are hard to find, that's for sure:) I also agree with the veggies - I try and eat lots but sometimes it's hard.

Unknown said...

Friends are so important, and it's really nice to have a good friend who goes out of their way to see you, and always makes sure that they get to spend time with you. I hate having to harass people to hang out, it makes you feel like they don't want to be friends with you.

Sierra said...

friends are hard to find - so glad i've found you my dear friend, xoxo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...