February 25, 2011

Happy Post

Yes, my readers you read right...this is going to be a happy post!!!
Never thought this would happen, huh?
You are absolutely not mistaken.
I never thought this would happen. Ever.
And now it does...
...sort of. :)

So, here's what's been making me happy, smiley, relaxed, etc, etc.
  • This Sunday, and its marvelous and glamorous theme called
    The Academy Awards
  • Pinterest - I'm such a dork I have to mention it again.
  • My purple nail polish (although my finger nails seem to break these days, what's wrong with that?!)
  • Movie Day in two days (yeah for Mondays being "cheaper" movie days)
  • Friday's blog post, especially Kelly's
    (seriously, that video made me smile a lot - it was too cute!!)
  • Carnival season starting in less than a week
  • My applications being filled out; although they are quite confusing
  • My determination returned to me, it sort of got lost
How's that for a change?!
Good, huh?
 via pinterest

I think this weekend is going to be great.
Don't you?!

xoxo,
♥ S ♥

8 comments :

Mara said...

I am so excited for the Academy Awards! I made a bet with my best friend and I better win :) have a great weekend selma!

Jess said...

Hooray for the Oscars! I'll actually get to watch it on Sunday for the first time in 2+ years. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay!!! Glad you're getting your happy back!

Sierra said...

yay for happiness and glad you had fun at the carnival! oh and we both know how addicting pinterest is. lol.

Meghan said...

I am so so so excited for the Oscars tonight!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay for happy lists, love purple nails!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Love that last phrase!!! Darling!

Unknown said...

My determination died for about two weeks there, but I think it's finally back! Let's be determined together, and uplift each other! The Pinterest worked, I'm going to have to start working on my account now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...