February 17, 2011

Still Hooked

Valentine's Day may be over, but I am still hooked on cuteness, romance, etc...especially when the colors pink and purple are involved. :) Enjoy!
That's all for today...


...hope you are having a fabulous day.
I am going to organize a few things, lay low, and get rid of a nasty cold. 
In the meantime, these pictures keep me warm and happy. :) And I certainly am happy!
My lovely friend M called me this morning. Although it was in the very early daylight hours I didn't mind. :)
She totally made my day brighter, even though I went to bed and slept till eleven.

xoxo,
♥ S ♥

12 comments :

Sara said...

I hope you feel better soon! I need to get back to the gym and I can't get myself to leave the house today...

the lack of productivity is rather depressing..

Courtney B said...

Oh my gosh I love ALL of these pictures!!!
Hope you get better asap:)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh wow, these pictures just completed my day. Love all of the pictures!

Rhiannon Nicole said...

Mmmm fave colour ever :) xo

samnhal said...

That first picture? I want to go to there. Just beautiful. This is making me wish for spring after that snowstorm we had last night.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

I keep thinking I could really use another cuddle day with my hubs. That would be nice!

OceanDreams said...

hey sweetie i am so behind on your blog, fixing that right now! LOVE these photos, they are so pretty and i'm glad you got to talk to M, that is so nice! :)

A Cup of Sparkle said...

Those are awesome pictures! I love pink and red!

Ellinor Forje said...

I'm inlove with these images. Thaks for sharing and drop by me too, soon.

Cheers.

Krystal said...

aw, sweet photos! And I've never been to Philly, although, I think I would like it just based on their famous sandwich :)

Heather Pranitis said...

These photos are absolutely delightful and I went to visit the locale of each and every one. Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend. And thanks for stopping by my blog.

Kristin said...

So many gorgeous photos! I do so love me some pink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...