February 5, 2011

Happy Saturday!


Aunt Selma is gonna babysit today.
Not sure if I'm gonna bake something but I need to entertain some kids tonight! Yay!

Hope you had a fantastic week, and an even greater weekend ahead of you.
My week was okay - my weekend is going to be pretty lame except for the babysitting part. 
But to sum a lame week up I had my fun and happy moments:

♥  a fun picture my lovely friend M. sent me *it totally made my day - as always*
♥  Modern Family *I literally watched all episodes again!*
♥  The Vampire Diaries *hello!!????!!* I simply love Thursday night
♥  Taco Tuesday with well, myself
♥  the sun coming out, even just for a little

The rest of this past week was filled with sleeping, dreaming, contemplating, wishing, feeling better, and trying to do something. However, as you may know my life it is pretty lame. My friends live in another country, and the very few ones I have here...oh well, no comment. I hate it when people say "if you're not busy and have time...". Have we met? Do you know me? I guess NO applies to all of these questions. Sad. Oh well.

Next week will hopefully be better.
And if not, you can bet I will make it better!!!!

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

5 comments :

Meghan said...

"Modern Family" and Taco Tuesdays sound heavenly! I hope your enjoy your baby-sitting evening!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Modern Family cracks me up every single time! I love it! I'm also loving Vampire Diaries. I've seen season 1 and some of two and it's great!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Sleeping and dreaming sounds fantabulous :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Okay I really need to watch Modern Family. Everyone talks about it!

Unknown said...

That picture is awesome. Almost as awesome as Modern Family. I've been watching the first season which I didn't get to most of, and it's So good. That show is fantastic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...