March 26, 2011

Sometimes...


Four hours of shopping today literally exhausted me.
My feet hurt, my wallet is halfway empty and I am just beyond exhausted.
Though so far, this Saturday has been fun.
Met a friend of mine (so glad we got to hang out again!), went shopping with her (I personally didn't buy much), had interesting chats, and now I will have dinner tonight with that same friend and then watch an ice hockey game, too. 
What more is there to want?
Oh yeah, I met two people today I hadn't seen in over maybe 15 years, or more.
That was an amazing coffee time.
We basically bumped into one another, all of us looking for a spot to sit and sip on some espresso.
I just love my city, and my little neighborhood.
To me, this is still the best neighborhood in town - no doubt.
Very relaxed, friendly, open, and artsy. Just about my thing.

Hope your weekend started beautifully.
Have a terrific day.
I need to rest my feet some more. 

xoxo,
♥ S ♥

5 comments :

Dree said...

Your Saturday sounds lovely! Meeting up with old friends is the best, no doubt about it.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Sounds fantastic!

S and O said...

Wow four hours of shopping? That's intense, I can totally see how that would exhaust you ;)
xoxo
Olivia

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend for sure! Hope your week is just as great :)

Unknown said...

I love it when you end up bumping into someone you haven't seen in forever. Although it's always on those days where I have no makeup on, and am just out to get gas in my car so I'm wearing pjs or something.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...