March 16, 2012

Fashion Friday!

It's Friday again...yes! And no....so sad my break is pretty much over! However, this sad thought doesn't prevent me from linking up with Kori and her Fashion Friday series!

I went shopping this week.
Finally.
And by that I really mean finally.
I hadn't gone since November and knowing me, and how much I love shopping this was a really hard thing to do. I survived though, and shopping was so much fun!
I ended up with a few new tops, a pair or new shoes and a new bag. Oh hello.

I hopefully end up wearing all of it so I can show you my little precious gems. :) 
But today I'm sharing with you what my dear friend M. loves and creates on Polyvore. He just started but let me tell you he's great when it comes to fashion. His style, sense, and ideas never tire me out. Sometimes they go a bit overboard but that's the beauty in it...and yeah, if you have money...go shopping with him. If not, you just end up spending money you don't have. LOL 
He's that good!!!


And if I find myself really in Paris this summer....I might as well go for this second outfit, too. 


MY WEEK WITH MISS DIOR



Go check out more fashion on Blonde Episodes!
Happy Friday and happy weekend everyone. And have a safe St. Patty's day!! 





 xoxo

9 comments :

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I love that striped top and Clinique Happy!

Ginny said...

Loving the striped jacket and platform heels. New follower to your blog. Hopped on over from Kori's Fashion Friday link-up.

www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

Christianna said...

Hahahahaha, these are both great outfits! I'm totally digging them!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

LOVE the Chanel bag! Perfect!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Cute outfits! I wouldn't mind wearing either ;)

Can't wait to see your purchases :)

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

he did put together amazing outfits!

http://lifethroughpreppyglasses.blogspot.com

Marina said...

Paris.. I want to go there again!!

Madeline said...

So jealous. I've been wanting a chanel purse for a long time..

Kori said...

Photos of your purchases please! Can't believe you haven't shopped since NOvember!!! Thanks for linking up honey...have a great week! Kori xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...