March 15, 2012

Sunshine!

Last week, one of my favorite bloggers tagged me in a post. Here are my answers to this...I love answering questions. :)



I am supposed to answer 10 questions about myself...so here it goes:


1) Favorite Color: Purple, Turquoise

2) Favorite Animal: Don't have a favorite animal, but I love dogs, wallabies, and penguins

3) Favorite Number: 2, or even 22

4) Favorite (non-adult) drink: sweetened iced tea preferably raspberry flavored, and coca-cola if I really feel sick

5) Facebook or Twitter? Depends for what I use it - so I have to go with both
6) Passion: Movies, finding good deals, and eating out (hey, why not!!), and enjoying time out with dear friends! - I have many more passions but these three right now are my top favorites!
7) Giving or receiving presents? Both ;)

8) Favorite Pattern: Polka dots!

9) Favorite Day: Friday!

10) Favorite Flower: White roses, but white flowers in general!


Maybe you knew this already...I hope not though! ;)

And now I'm tagging the following ladies:

Marjan, Ashley, Shanna, Brianna, Jennifer

4 comments :

Christianna said...

Fun to learn a little bit more about you!

Giveaway on the blog!

Unknown said...

yay! love learning more! thanks for playing along <3

and polka dots for sure. picturing you now in a cute polka dress with with roses... it's a cute combo :)

have a great day!

Ashley said...

cute :) Okay, I'll play along...

So you must love Southern Sweet Tea!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw! Thanks for tagging me! I'll have to do this sometime this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...