March 13, 2012

Sightseeing #2

It's been a while but hey, it's never too late. My friend visited, and well, I only shared a few pictures we took while she was here...today I want to share some more. And if I'm not mistaken you get to see my face, too.

Sightseeing #1  just in case you haven't seen it yet!

Well, here we go....
...in no particular order!



We went to the Great Park in Irvine and well...that's what we did. I spare you with the utterly embarrassing pictures of me riding a panda on that carousel...but it was fun. And we were so proud of our stamps. We are dorks! Big ones!


I believe that's a picture of me at Target. Where else?
Not sure what I was doing but I remember I had fun with those Christmas piggies... :) 


One of the dogs had clearly fun with Christmas PJ's, too.




It just so happened that we love cupcakes, and even though I've been an avid Sprinkles buyer, I have to admit my heart belongs to Crumbs. Sorry. I love Sprinkles, don't get me wrong, but heck I was soooo looking forward to getting my favorite Crumbs Cupcakes again. I felt as if I was on the East Coast again.
The next day, we went to Long Beach and ended up at yet another cupcake place. Hmmmm, please don't call me a fat kid now....thank you.


One day we drove up north and I was instantly happy because, well, it's home!!!!
Finally I was in Ventura County again. Darn, I had missed it a lot. Still do.
Ventura is my home!! Just if you haven't known this fact yet.



We also went apartment hunting.
We fell in love - with the apartment models...I so want my own place.
However, who can afford an apartment that expensive and go to school? Not this lady. YET. ;)


I just love Los Angeles and its random streets filled with awesomeness... LOVE.


I think we took a similar pictures years ago in Philadelphia. However, it was winter then...and in this picture I'm happily wearing my Kate Spade sunglasses. I would never trade these in. They are awesome!


And we all know that once you are in CA you have to go to In'n'Out. I forgot to tell my friend to order her fries "animal style". No comment. I know I suck. She would have loved it. One more reason for her to move over here so she can enjoy it! :) 


I so should have gotten a haircut that day!!! Really!

And I really found my new occupation.
I help people when it comes to their hair and boots!



Looks like I'm doing a great job here! :)



Such a long day...but we managed to drive all the way to Laguna Beach and watch the sunset on top of the whole town! Pure awesomeness!!!! 
Funny thing, I really don't remember who took this picture but I assume it is this lady!

all pictures are courtesy of my friend A.

So many options....I live in an awesome place!!
No?!

I think I bored you enough with my silly pictures.
Next time I promise it won't take me almost two months to get such a post done.

Have a terrific day!

12 comments :

Christianna said...

Looks like so much fun! One of these days I really need to explore LA more. I've been a lot of places, but not all of them...

Unknown said...

Okay. First of all, I have no idea where Great Park is but it looks amazing! My brothers live in Irvine, and we have never been there, but it might be our next visit. And second of all, Crumbs looks AMAZING!! yummm

p.s. I am hosting a giveaway on my little blog! I would love it if you check it out :)

http://allkindsofcomplicated.blogspot.com/2012/03/livy-love-giveaway.html

Abby said...

This post makes me want to visit LA! That one street shot is GORGEOUS!!

Unknown said...

Looks like such a great time!! Better late than never for sure. So cool to see Cali through your eyes. One day ills make it out there again.

Ashley said...

So cute!! :) Those cupcakes look delicious...and I LOVE Sprinkles, so this place must be fantastic to be better than Sprinkles!!

Natasha Contreras said...

Mmmm in-n-out... get in my belly!!

Alexa said...

Totally bought one of those Target pigs for Mila's room. So funny!

OhioGirl said...

What awesome photos, you guys look like you are having so much fun - it just burbles right out the pictures!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Looks like so much fun and so many great pictures!

Nicole Marie said...

i had other pictures and things to comment about but then i saw the in n out and my brain froze. eat one for me!! with a diet coke and extra ice!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those cupcakes look AMAZING and yummy!!

Unknown said...

Selma, you are so fabulous. I feel like I'm catching up with an old friend when I read your blog. These pictures made me homesick, and LA isn't even my home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...