September 14, 2012

Friday Fancies - Autumn Lust List

Since I'm already drooling over certain items this week...I thought it would be fun to share my love for colors too. I love fall, and I love that warmer colors are more welcome this time of year whether or not the temperatures are cooler! This week's theme on Long Distance Loving is:


I'm clearly drooling over my two outfits this week. And I can happily announce now that I am a proud owner of green pants (also of blue pants) and some polka dotted tops. Target, Old Navy, H&M and Kaitlyn's have great and  affordable items this season and it never hurts to add some color to my rather boring outfit collection. I'm the natural and neutral girl who wears black too often...or gray for that matter. So, you hopefully understand my happy face right now just thinking of my colorful items!!

Happy Friday!


Fall Outfit

12 comments :

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Love both looks! That green shirt is so pretty!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Love the green and orange!That cap-toe flat is adorable!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

So bright and fun! The orange pants are really great.

Marjan said...

I Love your new pics! and of course the outfits you picked! But my fav is the colored pants you own! We should have taken a pic that night! Now youre gonna have to dress up so we can take pics outside!

Love....Marjan @ LocalLivingOC

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love that green bag!

Christianna said...

I'm loving both of these looks! And YAY for green pants! Those sound awesome!

Brianna said...

love all the color! Those orange & green flats are too cute!

A Life Un-Styled said...

Selma, I love that green top - it would look so wonderful with sun kissed skin! It really is such a gorgeous color!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I want that green top!

Ashley said...

I'm not a big fan of pink, but i love that dark shade of pink. It's gorgeous!

k said...

looove the fun colors :)

Unknown said...

I totally just bought a pair of ankle pants similar to the ones on the left. I didn't want a pair of overly skinny ones, and since they're more like dress pants, they're perfect. I'm loving them for fall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...