September 30, 2012

Natural Beauty Vox Box


If you haven't heard of the Vox Box by Influenster yet, you are clearly missing out. I am totally in love with this idea. Influenster describes itself as a "Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show off their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!" :) And I believe in giving both good and bad feedback...because no feedback might as well mean good feedback and that's not a good point.

Best thing about it? It is free!!! No monthly or annual fees, just you being you!
I'd sign up with them...oh wait, I already have.

Let me show you what I received in my Natural Vox Box.

LypSyl Intense Protection LybMoisturizer
I had used this exact same product before and loved it. So you can possibly imagine my excitement when I received this one in my box. I use it every day and am still in love. It makes my lips so smooth and I don't have to reapply it every five minutes like other products I used. I think the Swedish beeswax and organic shea butter are doing their job right. Get it if you're looking for a new lip balm!

Clean Well Wipes
Love me some good-smelling bacteria killer. It smelled good, I felt refreshed and even after I had washed my hands, and counted to 60 minutes my hands still smelled fabulous. However, I only recommend these if you like citrus flavors and pouches. I don't like pouches. It's another item that goes into the trash and I still prefer the liquid bacteria killers!

EBoost
I never liked powder immune/vitamin drinks. They always felt too orange-y, and too sour. This one? I liked it a lot. I was very impressed that it didn't bother me to drink it and I actually wanted more when I was done with one glass. This powder drink (and easy to mix) comes in four flavors and I am definitely gonna get more soon!

GeoDeo Natural Deodorant
I'm assuming we all use deodorant daily. For weeks I had been looking for a new one to try. I grew bored with the one I used so this product came at a perfect time. It smells delicious. Have you ever said that about a deodorant? I had never until this one landed in my hands. I wanted to take a bite of it. Yes, that delicious! :) It's really good and works literally against odor protection. And it is clean, no white residue you are trying to hide or fight against. However, one thing bothered me a little and it may just be the heat we are having at the time...my armpits felt sticky in the afternoon or evening. The product worked and I was smelling like a fresh squeezed tropical fruit all day long but the sticky armpit threw me off. It will not hinder me from using it until it is finished and maybe purchase it later on. I love it.

Nectresse
The sweet and healthy sweetener! I was a bit skeptical because I love sugar and any "artificial" sugar scares me. BUT, this is not artificial. It is made from monk fruits and actually tastes like sugar. I was more than just satisfied with this product. Loved the tiny individual packets too. So going to buy more.

Maxi-Hair Pills
This is the only product I could not use. As much as I like products helping me grow strong nails, hair and all I could not swallow those pills. They were extremely huge and freaked the heck out of me. I was supposed to take two pills a day and it was impossible. I even halved the pills so I had four "smaller" pills to swallow but nope. I could not do it properly. I believe in not struggling while taking in vitamins etc and after one week of some huge swallow-struggle I had to call it quits. I was not in the mood to cut the pills each day and even then force me to swallow those down. It's not that I wasn't used to bigger pills but these just did not work for me. :(
But besides the struggle...I saw slight results. Even after a few days seeing results can just mean it actually works, and thinking of using it more than a week and seeing more results...WOW.

The Original Dish Drying Mat
Another fun coincidence. I saw this at Bed, Bath and Beyond and didn't buy it because I wasn't sure. A week later I get the box and voila...there's the mat. The mat is soft and foamy-feeling and I just love it. It's really absorbent and it makes me enjoy air dryer dishes even more. It's an affordable item that I would really recommend.


All in all I really liked my Natural VoxBox and will go out and get my favorite products again. I hope I get to participate in another box again because I think this is the best way to see what is out there and spread the word. 

Are you signed up for Influenster? If not, do it HERE.


4 comments :

Why Girls Are Weird said...

How the heck does it work? I signed up for Influenster and I took their surveys and despite being a member for about half a year I've never gotten a box. Makes me sad!

Unknown said...

I need to sign up for that website! Thanks for the reminder. You got some cool stuff.

Sierra said...

I was having fun on the site last night thanks to you! How long does it take to get a box? I reviewed about 4 things so far. Fun! Glad you like the Nectresse and the other goodies. ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I signed up for this and their sending me a box! I'm totally excited about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...