August 3, 2013

Bye Europe, See You Later


My bags are packed, everything is ready. I should be ready too.
My time in Europe is over for now.
I will miss it. I will long for it.
But, home is where the heart is, right?
My heart wants to adjust again and longs for another place.
Enough said.

I will miss my mom, my friends, their families and children, and everything I will miss when I am not there with them. It is what I chose to do. It is what needs to be done. 

It's funny, whenever I doubt myself there's this scene in The Notebook (don't judge) and the obvious question towards the end of the film to choose for oneself what one really wants in life. Whenever I doubt myself, have second thoughts and what not I think of this scene and ask myself if what I am doing is what is making me happy, and if it is something I want to do or if it is something I am forced to do. I always know the answer before I even ask the question.

I'll miss you, Europe.
Be kind to my people.
And also, be kind to me.

See ya next year Europe!!!

xoxo

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Aww! You'll always have Europe ♥ Have a safe flight!! xoxox Stephi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...