August 22, 2013

Quote Of The Day - Love #10


“Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” ― Nicole Krauss, The History of Love

*****

Love is in the air my dear friends.

Unfortunately not for me, at least today that is.
BUT, one of my awesome friends just got engaged and I'm not just thrilled for her but I am overly excited. She's such a great person with so much heart and I know that she and her now-fiance complete each other. They are about to take wonderfully blessed new steps further into their relationship and I cannot be more happy for them. With that being said, attending their engagement party this weekend will be bitter sweet (in a good way of course), wonderful and just perfect. Cannot wait. 

xoxo

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...