August 3, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Thank you all for your sweet comments!
You have no idea how much they all mean to me.

I'm trying to stay more positive today. Believe me, I'm trying.

I'm going out today.
Can't wait to get out of here. I just need that.
I discovered Polyvore again. Been a while.
I'm not good at it, but it lets me explore fun stuff...and I found fun stuff. :)

You all know how much I love big cities...I miss big city life, and I definitely miss one or two or three big cities but this is what I came up with for today. It's not the best combo and it's certainly not the best Polyvore picture but hey!! It's all about fun and happiness today, so I like it. :)


I need some fancy girl time again.
Maybe I'll find cute things today...going to meet my godmother.
Not super fancy and not girlie but she sure as heck knows how to dress and shop. :)

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

4 comments :

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I LOVE the outfit pick!

Meghan said...

I so want that outfit! WAY cute!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love it when I forget about a great site and then rediscover it!!

Unknown said...

I've never heard of that website before. It's cool though, maybe I'll have to play around with it a bit more today. I like that top that you picked out, it's really cute! Way to try and stay positive, go you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...