August 27, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday...

Happy Friday everyone.
Today is Fill in the Blank time again...
...let's see if I can do this today.

1.  The most adventurous thing I've ever done is     ...I'm not a very adventurous person. You can also call me boring. So it might be just sneaking back in at 6 in the morning?! Of course mom caught me.


2.  If I were a pair of shoes I  would be   a pair of purple or black flats...nothing shiny but cute enough so any wardrobe would work with them at any time. I would never be a high heel...haha! Cute and comfy is the word!

3.  My preferred mode of digital communication is    texting because it's cheaper. Yes, I pay for my text. Ok, I get 50 free ones but that's about it. I'd rather call because I think a phone's main purpose is exactly that. :)

4.  I feel happiest when   I hold my cup of coffee in my hand and nibble on a muffin at a coffee shop. Sounds very weird I know but it brings back memories of happier times, and it literally calms me. This is all I need at this very moment.

5.  A little dream I have for my life is   to own my very own house. Boring I know, but it's what it is. Oh yeah, preferably overlooking the Pacific. ;)

6.  The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is   internet. Enough said.

7.  Music, movies, TV or books:  if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick   movies. Any kind just makes me super happy. Then I would choose TV, books, and then music, or a combo of the tree as my second.
For more fun answers hop on over to Lauren's blog and join the fun.

Hope you're having a fantastic Friday.
I just got home from work.
It felt like an incredibly long day.
I am exhausted. And yes, it's Friday...doesn't mean I can relax tomorrow though because I need to go in again...and hopefully my nose will be back to normal and my voice sort of operating because whispering while working is not a lot of fun. :(
Being sick during summer sucks big time.
Hope you're all having a great day.
Any fun plans for the weekend?!
Me? 
Thank you for asking...I'm headed to Germany. *with or without a cold hovering over my head!*
xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

5 comments :

Romanian Princess said...

I snuck out one time too, crazy! I didn't get caught though, but I'm sure my parents found out! I love your blog, I love your picture you used today too! So cute!!

www.romanianprincess.com

Thanks, Nicole Mariana

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Nope, I couldn't live without internet either!

LindseyEveryday said...

I love your header, pictures, and blog in general.. so cute!

lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

k said...

ooo, what did you do in germany??

Unknown said...

Yay Germany. I haven't done too many crazy things either, but luckily I never got caught for coming home at like 5:30 in the morning. Thank heaven. I love texting, it's true. I hate talking to people I don't know on the phone. I'm too awkward for that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...