August 12, 2010

My love for...

...polka dots may not be obvious to everyone but I do love them. Preferably in black/white, red/black, yellow, green/white or anything with black. :) As long as it looks cute and makes me go "awwww" I'm good for any kind of polka dots. Then again, those dots have to have the perfect size...not too big or too small...just perfect. Hard to describe this because it's a feeling and if it feels right the size is perfect. Does this make sense?! Any at all?! Either way....here's my love for those cute little dots!!! :)


 via
 via

I could go on but don't want to bore you. The last picture is one of my favorites because it's something I could need right about now. Then again, my own boots have dots on them...just not white on black. Do I need a second pair now?! Yes. Will I buy it? No. :(

Happy Thursday night, and early Friday morning.
WOW, it's 1am already...time to go to bed. 

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

7 comments :

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love poka dots!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I ADORE polka dots. Like a lot. They're just so cute!

Unknown said...

I LOVE poka dots too! They're my favorito! I totally incorporated them into my wedding and used white with red poka dots or vise versa. it was awesome. That second picture would have worked lovely if my neice had worn it to my wedding. Oh well, it's still super cute. My sister sent me a pic of a dress on etsy that has a poka dotted skirt and is only $20 bucks, it's really cute. maybe I'll forward it to you.

Jess said...

Love this post! Especially loving that first dress with the belt!

xo
jess

Taryn said...

i love polka dots as well!!! So adorable!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Loving the pictures!

k said...

i have those rain boots! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...