July 11, 2012

A little bit of music...

...since I felt really bad yesterday I want to feel better. Listening to music always helps.
And when a specific song happens to be on it is even more fantastic. Life is good.

Years ago, yes, years ago, I posted about them.
Now I am going to do the same.
I just heard one of their songs on the radio and it made me smile. As always.
So, I thought I'd share the happy thoughts and moments.
I am sure you have heard of this German group...and if not, well, you are welcome.

Have a listen and well, have a look, too, and let me know.
I just have to smile. A lot.





And now to my current favorite song...I couldn't find a good video but found this one which is quite funny, too. Recorded live in Hamburg, at a radio station. 
It's definitely something else.



Have a brilliant day,

xoxo

7 comments :

Sam said...

Hope you're feeling better Selma!

I hear ya, music fixes everything! :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay for good music!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

Thanks for the introduction!! Super fun music.

Behold the Metatron said...

They rock! Thanks for sharing.

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Jayme and Mendi said...

Music can totally change your mood and make you feel so good!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Ashley said...

This is hilarious. It's like a German/American fusion with a dose of 50s thrown in. How funny! I love that I can hear their accents in the songs. Cracks me up :)

Ocean Dreams said...

Glad some fun music could cheer you up Bestie! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...