January 22, 2013

Home

Home has many meanings. It is where the heart it, it is where we were born or raised, or it is where we currently live. Last summer I wrote a post about home and I just re-read it again and have to say I still agree with what I wrote back then. I often wonder what I would be doing if I never ever left  Europe, or never left California in the first place. Today is a day I need to remind myself why I am here and why I call this place home too. Yes, there are always times where I wallow a little in self-pity or self-doubt (the worst ever) but it all goes away quickly when I listen to the following songs...sorta. 

And Home is also the theme here! ;) Enjoy.
I'm already a little sick of all these songs but once in a while I listen to them again. ;)
They simply make me smile.







4 comments :

Unknown said...

You can make your home anywhere. Sometimes it's hard to come back to your original home when you're made a new one somewhere else too.

Kathrin@shopschoolsleep said...

Home is where the heart is, right? Your home can be in two places if that is where your heart is. I had a hard time moving away from Chino (my hometwon) to Fullerton, but it's now my home...because I made it my home :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Great post - home is where the heart is!

Tiffany said...

I love the Phillip Phillips song :)

You have many homes, girl! Home is where you are loved. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...