January 18, 2013

Lately...


...I have been feeling a little off. I can't blame it on the jet lag anymore. Sadly. It's now gone and I'm just feeling blah. This is normal, right?
So, I had to go out and head to Target. Target always makes me smile, especially when I come close to that one section that sells cute items. Just like that above mug. Isn't it cute?! I had to take a picture. Didn't purchase it. But couldn't resist its cuteness. Ahhhhh....


And as every girl, I also needed to feel girlie again...with clean nails, cuticles, and a brand new nail polish color brightening my confused day. :) It's Thanks a Million Windmillion by O.P.I. Loving it!!


I might not have purchased the cute mug, but I did get these pink flats. Couldn't resist. And that price? Come on!! Plus, I only have either black or gray shoes so a dash of color really has never hurt anyone, me included. Cannot wait to pair these with my favorite new scarf and top!!! I'm slightly excited!


I love this gum. Period. It's like having the best time ever in your life (so to speak) once you put it in your mouth. Okay, I now know how this may sound but yeah, I can't phrase it any different. That is, however, if you like apple pies and cinnamon and all. OH my I need another one right now. I might be slightly addicted to this gum now. At least it's better than soda...I think.

Finally, after so many years of watching How I Met Your Mother I figured out what the name of Ted's wife is (or the mother he always refers to!!). It was a rerun and we just watched it while doing laundry and such , and baaam it hit me. I heard the fun side note and was beyond stoked. Do you know it?!

And that's really my lil update for the week. (for more, check out my instagram)
Yes, no Fashion Post today. I wasn't feeling it :( Well, that's a lie, I actually forgot. Yes, I did forget. Who does that? It's Friday, and Friday means Fashion post. That simple. Apparently my brain didn't think so. 

So what's going on with you my lovely readers?
Anything new?
Anything exciting?
Hope you are having a wonderful Friday and a fun-filled weekend!!!

xoxo

P.s. Should I ever consider fromspring or not?!

11 comments :

Ann said...

Oh I have a collection of mugs,
drinking coffee from whimsical and beautifully designed mugs brightens my day. Love yours, it is so cute.

SEL said...

Cute mug! I love the shoes! I have about a dozen pairs of different shades of pink and red flats, or animal print, but I always forget I have them. I need to pull them out and wear them!

Hope you're out of the funk now!

Mills said...

I'm headed to do some damage af target in a little while. Always picks me up!

Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

I wanted that mustache cup from Target! And Target just has all their marketing right. Damn Target! -Jessica L

Meghan said...

Target always makes me smile, too:) Nice finds, lady!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I adore that mug! And that nail color is gorgeous. :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oooh I love that nail color!

I eventually came to hate Formspring. I got a few negative comments that way and I just don't need negativity in my life.

Unknown said...

WHO IS THE MOTHER!?!? I watch it off and on and I'm always behind. pleeeassee tell me. lol

k said...

sounds like the typical january feeling :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I hope Target, and that party in your mouth ;), cheered you up lol!

I don't really watch that show so you gitta tell me! Ted is the one with brown hair right? Not Barney and not Jason Segal's character right? Lol I haven't watched in years.

Unknown said...

target totally makes me happy too. I've been on a nailpolish kick and just picked up a color from essie I've wanted for a long time. What episode did you hear the name mentioned? They always throw out little things and then it's oh just kidding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...