September 6, 2013

Fall Collection 2013 by eShakti

Hey everyone.
Remember my spring/summer post for eShakti? I can't believe it's been almost four months. Time sure flies. We are in September now and cooler temperatures are on the horizon. So, with that it is logical to either bring out our attire from last year's season or look for something new and fun for this year. I usually add a few new pieces to my already existing wardrobe like a scarf, or a new pair of pants or flats or a dress. Combining old and new makes those cooler days just more fabulous. Well, right this second it actually feels like we are right in the middle of summer but there's always room for imagination and new clothes, right? 

So, eShakti has their new fall collection out. If you are not familiar with eShakti, well, they are known for their retro-modern brand and the fact that you can customize your own dress size and style once you find something online that you love. If you don't want those sleeves, get rid of them or change something else.

Make it fit for you, and only you!

Best part right now while you are browsing for new items...eShakti's fall line has been launched with a 20% OFF - introductory offer! So what are you waiting for?!

I love their style, and I love that I can actually wear a dress that fits my tiny but feminine body. :) 
Go check them out. 


1 comment :

Unknown said...

I still have credit for a skirt that didn't end up fitting me....but the skirt I've been eyeing is SO expensive. Maybe I'll check out their fall line.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...