January 7, 2014

My Current Reading List

2014 inspired me to read more. The fact that I will not have any reading classes had a lot to do with it too. So, after I rented my expensive and still cheaper math (ugh) book I had some money left on amazon and well, decided to buy a few books that were on my goodreads to-read list. Here's what I'm reading now:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/150701.Why_Girls_Are_Weird

Thanks to Krysten I know about this. :) Thank you. And if you didn't know, her blog is named the same way.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8430916-where-i-belong


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12842115-just-one-day

I am beyond excited. There are so many books out there that I want to read this year it was very difficult to decide which one to start with. Lets just hope I chose the right ones this year.  Wish me luck.
Any suggestions you have for me?
Any books you want me to read?
I love to add some to my list...a girl can never read enough.

xoxo

5 comments :

k said...

all of the books that i want to read stresses me out, because i'll never read them all and i'll miss so many! life is too short!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am so happy you're loving Why Girls Are Weird! And I LOVED Just One Day although you better go get its sequel, Just One Year. Just One Day ends on a BIG cliffhanger!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Great reading list, I always knew krysten blog was based on the book but never even thought to read it. Might have to add it to my list!! Happy new year!!

C said...

I want to read Why Girls Are Weird! I just added you in Goodreads. :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I wasn't a big fan of One day but I haven't read the others.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...