February 10, 2014

Positivity

Hi lovelies,

How was your weekend? I hope it was good.
Mine was okay. I mostly had my left hand wrapped (and still do) - I think I should see a doctor but don't want to because I know what I have. :( Time will heal it all. Ha!

Also, remember last week's MMG post?

Well, I went to an official getaway party Sunday afternoon. It was the funniest and the most bittersweet day of this year so far. We laughed, we sang (how did that happen?), we ate, drank, and talked, and held back tears. I always refused to fully ask my friend where he was going to. I had a feeling I would hear an answer I didn't like. Turns out, the answer I finally got yesterday was really one I did not want to hear. The mixed feelings we all had earlier intensified. Greatly.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/557601997584852393/

Yes, good vibes are needed. Starting next week for an entire year. Not just for him. For everyone who is going, has gone and will go again. Good vibes are always needed. Argh, why oh why. 

Happy Monday everyone.
I'm gonna put more ice on my hand...just typing this was a torture. 

xoxo

And yes, I'm linking up with Monday Morning Gossip with Leeann and Kimberlee.

5 comments :

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I hate when people go away. It's never easy :(

And what happened to your hand?! Go to the dr girl! I'm not feeding you if you can't use your hand when we meet up! Lol JK!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ugh what a bummer, I hate when people leave and you have a bad feeling about it =-(

Elle Sees said...

wishing you love and positive vibes! hugs!!

Unknown said...

Sending good vibes your way! Hope your hand heals soon.

Thanks for linking up :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh no! I hope you're hand is ok!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...