February 14, 2014

Have a Great Weekend aka Happy Valentine's Day Weekend!

Despite the fact that I do not like Valentine's Day I am still a romantic girl. I love pink. I love flowers. I love candles, and kitschy music, little notes, and what not. This weekend will not be different. I will have a great time I am sure (yes, I'll be gone for a few days) but I will not engage in the craziness of this so-called love day. However, a little romantic thinking or additional pink collage creation never hurts - so here we go. Here's my Valentine's Day collection. I really would not mind owning all of these; especially the Kate Spade purse.

Valentine's Day Pink 2014


2 comments :

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am LOVING all that pink!

Unknown said...

Hi Selma ! I have Nominated you for the Liebster Award ! Simply Sutter
Happy Wednesday
Your Blog Buddy
M

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...