May 21, 2014

Done!

I am officially done with finals, and officially done with school...until I decide to go for yet another degree in yet another field...you never know when it comes to my education. :)

I went from this

{via}

to this

{via}

There was a moment I wasn't sure what my finals were about.
I forgot half of my formulas, or ways to calculate the simplest thing.
So I decided to go home and sleep.
And sleep.
And sleep some more.

Until I looked like a Frech Bulldog

{via}

Needless to say I am very happy finals are over.
I am very happy I can now enjoy my week of freedom.
I am also very happy to start packing, organizing, and preparing my move to Sacramento.

Any tips on how to make this move smoother?
Not that I am freaking out...but OH MY GOSH, I have so much stuff (and no real furniture!).

xoxo

1 comment :

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay! Congrats on being done! That's so wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...